Saturday, December 19, 2009

The first day of the rest of today

First post, new blog. It's been a while. Wish I was here under better circumstances.

Regardless, I have made choices and they have led me to this place. This particular point in space and time. This junction of futures. More choices will be made, and those choices will reflect upon me and shape the rest of my life. Sometimes that's hard to think about.

Sean had really good advice for me today. He told me that us bipolar folk can't think of ourselves first when we make a choice, because we will invariably make the wrong one. Sometimes he is much more wise than one would think. I suppose it's easier to see the crazy in a friend or family member than it is to see it in ourselves. By seeing it we can better understand it.

I never thought I'd make a good friend to someone who is bipolar. Look at me go!

I got steph's christmas presents today. She told me not to, but I did anyways. I may have fucked up, but I'll be damned if it ruins her holiday. It may anyways, but I can at least say that I tried to make it good.

I'm bummed that we didn't go see avatar today, but I understand why we didn't. I know we'll go see it while it's still in theaters. It's not really a big deal. I feel bad because chase got the day off though. He's always complaining that he never has a day off. I hope he did something fun.

Speaking of chase, I haven't talked to him about this yet. Perhaps tomorrow? I always have a hard time talking to chase about anything important in my life...we are both secretive about that.

Anyways, I think that's enough for tonight. Made it through the first couple of days, just taking it one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment