Sunday, December 27, 2009

neither here nor there

well, actually, here. It hurts less to type than to write free hand, so I will not be writing this in my private journal as intended.

Today, to put it frankly, fucking sucked. I've been grouchy all day due to the increasingly difficult to bear pain in my wrist. As we speak it hurts to clench and unclench my hand to a solid 8. Lateral movement is all but impossible at this point and bending my wrist more than a few degrees is awful. Needless to say, this did not put me in the best of moods today.

I have no problem helping stephanie with the shop. It"s a little irritating at most, as I'm not getting paid for it and, without her, have no vested interest in the shop. It would be better if I was at least an employee, but I have to work essentially for free until the 4th when I fill out my w2. Stephanie says it's making up for all the time I spent unemployed doing whatever I wanted. A lot of that time was spent cleaning and taking care of the dogs, but I'm not going to argue that. I don't feel like I "owe" anything for being unemployed. The money from my unemployment was the only reason we were able to make it.

Regardless, I've been snappy all day and I took that out on Katy and Steph. I want to apologize, and I will. Right now I"m floating through a bit of a haze. In the last 2 hours I've had 4 lorazapam. The first two when we got home, then 2 more a few minutes ago because of a pretty severe anxiety attack. I would give anything for today to be done.

Tomorrow I'm getting my food handler's permit, starting bar back training, helping paint the shop, and making a doc appointment for my wrist. I really hope I can be seen in Mt. Vernon. I don't want to drive to seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment